Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Department: Commercial Service
Location: Anaheim, CA
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $40.00 DOE + Benefits
Pay Type: Hourly
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K
Employment Type: Full Time
Immediate opening for an experienced Commercial HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. Our fast growing company offers competitive salaries and benefits for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment. Starting Salary $25.00 - $40.00 DOE + Benefits
Job Title: Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Work hours: 7 am to 4 pm, some evenings, weekends, and overtime may be required
Reports to: Service Manager
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards provide the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
• Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
• Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
• Low Voltage License
• Meet all the qualifications and have all tools required including ability to demonstrate working knowledge of daily, weekly, monthly skills noted below.
• Understand and communicate benefits of preventable maintenance.
• Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have the ability to communicate clearly, ideas and explanations of problems to commercial customers and coworkers.
• Demonstrate willingness to accepts responsibility
• Operate scissors and genie lift in safe manner
• Universal EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• Insurable driving record
• Possess tools needed
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page