Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Location: Anaheim, CA
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $40.00 DOE + Benefits
Pay Type: Hourly
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Work hours: 7 am to 4 pm, some evenings, weekends, and overtime may be required
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour, DOE + Benefits
Reports to: Service Manager
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page